When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

July 29, 2012

Nina and Rio - Best of Friends a VIDEO



Nina and Rio are up for adoption through LOYAL Rescue Inc.  To learn more about these two
Cuban cutie pa-tu-ties, please check out Nina's and Rio's profiles on Loyal's website.

Although these two came into rescue together as a 'bonded pair' they do not necessarily
have to be adopted out together, although it would be really nice if they ended up adopted together.
They are bonded in some ways, but we feel would still do fine if they had to be separated. 
They do enjoy their individual, separate time.  They are so young still and transition and adjust just fine.


Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment