When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

August 16, 2012

A Compilation of Videos of our Foster Boy Caleb

I've posted these videos of Caleb previously and individually, but thought I'd
post them all together in the same post to make it easier to
see all his videos all at once.  

Caleb is a pretty amazing little dog with so much spirit and heart. 
Not a malicious bone in this little guys body...at all!  Sweetness
personified and one of the nicest temperaments we've seen in 
a foster dog, given Caleb's horrible past.  He's such a fun-
loving, forgiving little soul who overcomes pretty quick.  









LOYAL Rescue Inc.
snowdonna42@yahoo.ca
http://www.loyalrescue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment