When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

August 10, 2012

Nina and Rio do the Park and get cool new toys!

This was a common pose throughout our walk

She ain't heave, she's my sister! Lol  (okay, maybe
she's a wee bit lazy) but we won't tell ; )  



Rio checking out the sheep and wondering
what it is...lol 


Community garden
Love the 'Love' on the post



Both found the ducks very interesting...curious


unsure of the bridge, but both overcame 
their fear quickly


This is their 'goofy move'.... he walks, she insists he carries her!


Meeting the MOOOO Cow at the farm
Both were very curious, but confident 
So proud of how well both of them did!

Both walk quite well on leash





End of a LONG day  : )


Comments Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment