When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

September 25, 2014

Final Post and Closing a Chapter

Well...it's been a crazy (dog lady) fostering ride!
I have enjoyed working with so many dedicated rescue volunteers, coming together for a common goal...to save lives.  As the saying goes 'all good things must come to an end'  This now closes a chapter in my (rescue) life and adventures with LOYAL Rescue.   I will continue to help animals in need, however it will be with a different rescue.  I'll never forget this experience...it's been a slice.

To continue to follow my adventures in rescue, please go to my new blog HERE.   I hope to see you all on the other side.

Take care,

Donna 

3 comments:

  1. can i found some really awesome dog food recipes.. still interested to know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete