When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

October 21, 2010

Jackson aka 'Black Jack' Rocks!


All pooped out after a day at the doggie park! 
















Hangin' with my good buddy Puggy, a former Loyal foster dog who has since found his most wonderful, perfect forever home!  Way to go buddy!!  I KNOW my day will come too when I find find my most perfect forever home!   











Dog Park, pooped out, you know the story...
 I love hanging with my family 




 This is ME at Woofstock promoting Loyal Rescue 
I just LOVED all the attention I got! 

Me, resting after playing with my big buddy, Baron!  


 My foster brother Whiskey and I showing off at the All About Pets Show at the International Centre

 Hey Dad, I think I see a bone I want!



Me and my #1 pal, my foster brother Whiskey!  My partner in crime!  We sure do give our foster mom a run for her money! hahaha!

I think this is a pretty cool picture of me and my foster brother Whiskey!  I've come to really love my foster brother Whiskey...it took awhile...but I eventually got over myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment