When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

November 1, 2010

Whisker bisk! ** ADOPTED ** ~ Congratulations buddy! Can't wait for updates.


Hello world! The name is Whiskey and I think I'm quite the dapper little catch if I do say so myself! I looooooove my humans and in the words of Jerry Maguire 'YOU complete ME'. Besides my charming good looks, I am house trained, crate trained, affectionate, loving, quiet and respectful....and I know that my forever home is out there.

If you might be that home for me, go to our website to apply online: www.loyalrescue.com 




 Whiskey's Facebook album:  
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=306623&id=533841048&l=143df4e0b0




Whiskey's Petfinder information:
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18269414?mtf=1


For additional questions regarding Whiskey, please email:  snowdonna42@yahoo.ca

Whiskey is a lovely little dog who just adores to be with us!  He was surrenderd to a shelter by his previous family who had a chaotic household and very young children....Whiskey found this very overwhelming and just didn't cope well there, poor little man.
You see, Whiskey was surrendered by his previous owners for apparently biting a child; clearly not the most ideal situation for Whiskey to be in, not a match made in heaven.  Although we do not know any details as to why this happened, as a precaution, we do not want to place him in a home to live with small children. It would be alright for children to visit.  As always, all dogs should be supervised around small children. 
He is an extremely sweet and affectionate dog who responds well with attention from his humans.   That's not to say he wouldn't also do well in a home with another dog (he lives happily in our household with several other dogs) as long as he's made to understand that he has to share his humans.  He also needs to be reminded on occasion that guarding his food is not polite (he's done really well). He responds very well to corrections and knows when he's done something wrong and is very submissive when this happens.....He likes to please.
Give this gorgeous boy a home to call his own! You're guaranteed to have his sweet little kisses and snuggle-fests daily and of course, his love and loyalty for life.


I'm a kissy kinda guy!!!!
 I LOVE my foster dad!  Can you tell???  : )))


This is ME shortly after coming into rescue.  Thank goodness  Loyal Rescue Inc. came along and saved me from an uncertain future at the SPCA!  












I love snuggling into my foster dad






ME hanging out with my fellow foster family
From Right to Left:  Tadpole (adopted), Montana (adopted) Apollonia (adopted), ME (soon to be adopted because I won't last long! lol), & my foster family's dog, Polly. 

Woofstock was SO much fun!  I really liked ALL the attention I got!
We met a LOT of really COOL FORMER LOYAL  foster dogs!  To my Left is a neat Puggle *can't remember his name* who stopped by with his new family to say HI!  I enjoyed Woofstock soooo much that I decided to do Winter Woofstock with my foster mom & dad!  Met so many wonderful pet owners!  Can't wait for Petfunfest and All About Pets Show next!...if I last that long in rescue!    

Pretty please dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment