When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

December 12, 2010

ROCCO ROCKS!!!!!


Please take a second look at a 'Special Needs' dogs.  They deserve a second chance just as much as seeing non-black dogs do and have just as much love to give AND more!  They teach us so much! 


If anyone deserves a second chance, Rocco sure does!  If you are wanting to open your heart & home to a wonderful, loving & most deserving little dog, such as Rocco, please go to:
Loyal's website to submit an application online! 
If you have additional questions regarding Rocco, please feel free to email me


Rocco also has a Facebook Album!  







No comments:

Post a Comment