When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

September 20, 2012

Compilation of Fun Videos and Slide-Shows of former foster dogs

I thought I'd post a series of videos I made over the past few years of foster dogs I've fostered, past and present, for LOYAL Rescue Inc., as well as dogs that have passed through our home and furries that have visited.  I hold each and every one of them very near and dear to my heart and will never forget a single one.  This compilation of videos brings back so many cherished memories and serves to remind me of the rewards that come with fostering and saving rescued dogs and all animals alike.  I highly recommend fostering and helping dogs and all animals.  These are far from professional quality, but still a really nice keepsake to have. I hope it brings a smile to your face as it does mine (and the occasional tear) .  Enjoy!

Please click on the tiny arrow on the bottom right side, next to the 'clock' icon to bring up the 27 videos to select from.




No comments:

Post a Comment