When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

September 21, 2012

Nina and Rio at the Leash Free Dog Park


Nina and Rio recently visited the leash free dog park for the first time and it's safe to say that they love it! They just needed to get over themselves and their fear of BIG dogs.  Both tended to stick very close to us the first time we went, but over time, and the longer we stayed each time we went, they grew some independence, confidence.  Rio's confidence is really starting to come out.  Nina will wander off and go exploring, but will watch for me and wait for me to catch up if I'm walking behind her.  These two got a lot of attention at the dog park.  People were mesmerized by how beautiful they are.  They really do keep everyone guessing as to what breed(s) they might be.  I say gorgeous Cuban Surprise!

Both Nina and Rio are up for adoption through LOYAL Rescue Inc. and applications can be submitted on-line for this 'Dynamic Duo!'  Ideally, it would be WONDERFUL if these two could be adopted together.  It's so hard to imagine them apart.  












Hi Mum!  We're really liking the dog park!




LOYAL Rescue Inc.
snowdonna42@yahoo.ca
www.loyalrescue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment