When people say, 'I couldn't foster because it would be to hard to give a dog up' We say 'How can it be harder than knowing a dog died because no foster home stepped up?' and that's why we do it time and time again.
A Dog's Prayer: "Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in the entire world is more grateful for your kindness than mine. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. After all, you have your job, your friends and your entertainment. I only have you."

October 1, 2012

Caleb jumping the gate

Here is a brief clip of Caleb jumping our 41 inch gate.  
He completely clears baby gates,
so we thought a taller gate might do the trick.  We were wrong..  LOL
Caleb will most definitely need a tall, secured, good-sized, fenced yard 

I apologize for it being filmed sideways, but I wanted to be sure
to get everything in


Caleb LOVES walks and going to the dog park,
so whenever we go out now, he panics and thinks we're 
going to the park without him.  Poor Caleb; he's so SILLY!

Caleb would be an excellent candidate for agility or fly-ball, 
anything where he can run, jump etc.  He LOVES to play with
other dogs.  Oh yeah, and did I mention he's super SMART too! 


LOYAL Rescue Inc.
snowdonna42@yahoo.ca
www.loyalrescue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment